di Claire Jenkins -
Numero di risposte: 7
Post your diary excerpts here.
In riposta a Claire Jenkins

Re: LOCKDOWN DIARY

di Sara Castellammare -
DIARY
Monday 30 March - Taking action and doing things to feel better
We have been into quarantine for three weeks. WOW. How time flies at home! Fear, anxiety, frustration, powerlessness: these were my feelings when it all started because suddenly our life was turned upside down. But, day by day I have tried to build up my daily life again and I started to manage my time in order to keep my mind and body harmonized. In the mornings, I study; in the afternoons I workout and I often watch “Friends” on TV, which makes me laugh very much and make me forget, even for a while, the situation we are living in. In the evenings, I watch some new films and TV series while on mondays and tuesdays I watch “Harry Potter” on TV: I am very happy that HP saga was finally passed on TV after a year! Then, I help my mom with the housework, I am learning how to bake cakes and I am improving my cooking skills … I am trying to don’t waste my time and to full my days in the best possible way. I am also keeping a diary where I am writing all the feelings and things I am doing these days. I am trying to be positive: I hope that this ‘nightmare’ will be over soon so we can all come back to our normal lives stronger and closer than before. We are all in this together!
In riposta a Sara Castellammare

di Claire Jenkins -
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sara! Now you've made me want to watch Harry Potter again too :-)
Corrections below (in capital letters):

We have been IN quarantine for three weeks. WOW. How time flies at home! Fear, anxiety, frustration, powerlessness: these were my feelings when it all started because suddenly our life was turned upside down. But, day by day I have tried to build up my daily life again and I started to manage my time in order to keep my mind and body IN SHAPE. In the mornings, I study; in the afternoons I WORK OUT and I often watch “Friends” on TV, which makes me laugh very much and MAKES me forget, even for a while, the situation we are living in. In the evenings, I watch some new films and TV series while on Mondays and Tuesdays I watch “Harry Potter” on TV: I am very happy that THE HP SAGA IS FINALLY BACK ON TV after a year! Then, I help my mom with the housework, I am learning how to bake cakes and I am improving my cooking skills … I am trying NOT TO waste my time and to FILL my days in the best possible way. I am also keeping a diary where I am writing all the feelings and things I am doing these days. I am trying to be positive: I hope that this ‘nightmare’ will be over soon so we can all GO back to our normal lives stronger and closer than before. We are all in this together!
In riposta a Claire Jenkins

di Rosa D'Errico -